* Step free access
* Large wet room with grab rails and shower stool
* Hot tub with transfer bench
* Accessible picnic table
* Bring your pets along at no extra cost
* They have free run of the field
* You'll be the only guests, so the cabin and field are all yours...
* So, make as much noise as you like, when you like!
* We don't have WIFI... but you can access 4G on your mobile
Kitchen and dining
Tŷ Pren has large open plan living, dining and kitchen areas, 2 double bedrooms all with open countryside views and a large wet room. Double French doors give access to the enclosed decking area having large hot tub, BBQ, picnic table and direct access to a private field for your sole use. The whole cabin inside and outside is wheelchair accessible and step free.
* Open plan living area with a cosy log burner, smart TV and views across open countryside towards Snowdonia
* Large open plan kitchen with views across the fields, fully equipped with integrated oven, induction hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge and washing machine, microwave & toaster
* Dining area with views across the decking towards Snowdonia and wheelchair accessible dining table for 4
* Double bedroom with drawers, hanging space and views across the fields
* Double bedroom with drawers, hanging space and views towards Snowdonia
Tŷ Pren has level parking and step free access to the cabin, large enclosed decking area with hot tub, picnic table and BBQ and enclosed field for your sole, private use.
* Fully enclosed decking to suit pets and children with incredible views and sunsets to enjoy. Large wheelchair friendly picnic table with for alfresco dining and easy to use gas BBQ.
8 person hot tub with transfer bench. Relax in our fabulous hot tub - (we find it best in the evening with a glass of bubbly - watching the sun go down and then stargazing and chatting for hours - complete bliss)
* You have sole use of the enclosed field to the side of the cabin for pets, children and everyone to play and enjoy
Bylchau is a tiny hamlet nestled on the edge of Snowdonia National Park on top of the Denbigh Moors, in the middle of open countryside.
Tŷ Pren is rural without being remote: you'll feel in the middle of nowhere and have complete peace and quiet, but actually you're only 10 minutes away from historic Denbigh town with it's wonderful Castle and 5 minutes away from the lake, Llyn Brenig, with all its fun, relaxing and accessible facilities: paddleboarding, boating, kayaking, sailing, fishing, walking, cycling, visitor centre and adventure playground. If you're very lucky you might get to see the nesting Ospreys at the lake... amazing!
We are centrally located in North Wales, so it's a great base from which to visit the whole area:
Betws y Coed with it's rivers and waterfalls, fine dining and walks or underground cavern adventures to test your nerve at Go Below; stroll along the Castle walls, in Conwy, and visit the Smallest House in Britain before eating fresh fish and chips on the quay; test your driving skills at GYG Karting, North Wales biggest and most thrilling outdoor race circuit; take a hike up Snowdon (or take the Steam Train!) and enjoy the amazing views; if you're brave enough, ride the World's fastest zip wire in Zip World, Bethesda; explore the old slate mines in Blaenau Ffestiniog; walk the promenade, pier and Little Orme at Llandudno; browse the little boutique shops in Ruthin and take afternoon tea at Ruthin Castle, have a wander in Clocaenog Forrest or walk around the Alwen reservoir or...
Just chill at our local pub, the @Llindir Inn, a wonderful 12th Century thatched inn down the road: take in the atmosphere and enjoy the live music most Friday nights and as guests of Tŷ Pren you'll receive a free bottle of wine.
Professional Host on airbnb since April 2023
Click here to visit the LIMB-art Ltd website
Click here to visit Mark's Inspirational Speaking website
Do you want to motivate your audience at an upcoming virtual event or business meeting?
Are you looking for an inspirational story to lift spirits and pull teams towards one objective? Inspirational Speaking with Mark Williams PLY - will help you achieve all those objectives!